Visa & Residence Permit

The visa, for non-European students, must be obtained before arrival in France. The IRO support students to obtain their student visas (consulate or embassy addresses, specific documents…). But it should be taken into account that the visa for attending the first semester of the master will be managed for the students with European embassies in their home countries.  Residence permits can be obtained on campus ‐the French Immigration Service (Prefecture) is on duty on‐campus in September through January. The IRO will provide support to get it.