The Erasmus Mundus Programme provide scholarships from the European Commission (EACEA) for students and for academics interested in performing research, teaching or other university-related work within the BioHealth Computing Master course.
Three types of Erasmus Mundus scholarships are available (eligible countries are detailed below).
- Category A: open to Non-European (third-country) applicants;
- Category B: open to European applicants;
- Academics: open to Scholars and Professors.
Additional scholarships, not provided by EACEA, are available for BioHC applicants whose background and interest match very closely with the priorities of industries or public agencies. A limited number of scholarships will be granted by BioHC Associate Partners.
|Description||Category A||Category B
|Participation costs||€ 8000||€ 4000|
|Living allowance||€ 12000||€ 13000|
|Contribution to travel and installation||€ 4000||€ –|
|Total||€ 24000||€ 17000|
- Eligible countries for category A student EC scholarships: .
- Additional eligible countries for category A student EC scholarships: Some countries ingeographical windows.
- Eligible countries for category B student EC scholarships:
– : Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom;
– : Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, Croatia, Turkey, Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Serbia